Sunday, November 1, 2009

BP2_20091101_Google Reader RSS feeds

The five RSS feeds I decided would be useful to me in my profession are: BrainBashers, Design by Fire, English and Grammar Rules, How To Web, and You The Designer. I am a Visual Arts Teacher pursing my Masters in EMDT. You The Designer is a graphic design blog that will provide me with tutorials, inspiration, tips and creative resources.
How To Web is a blog that provides Tech Videos, Computer Center information, Gadget Search, and a News Feeds List. This site shares up and coming important news concerning technology. English and Grammar Rules is a powerful site that informs educators about English rules and this is important when communicating with adults or students verbally or in writing. Design By Fire is a blog about design, lifestyles, photography, and politics. This site would help me to stay informed about various designers and their lifestyles, photography/videotaping and how to use this to benefit my students. BrainBashers is an RSS of puzzles and brain teasers I could use in my learning environment as a lesson. It also includes riddles, games, and optical illusions. students would enjoy the challenge and so would I.

2 comments: