Thursday, June 13, 2013

Why Recycle Computers?

Recycling an old computer is not easy. I would want to make sure that I did not have any personal information stored on the hard drive. So this means finding someone who could clean my computer of all the files I have stored on it. It would also cost me to have this service if I did not know someone who would do it for free. I have discarded of an old computer and other electronics such as CD's and DVD's. The old laptop computer just stopped working. I delivered it to a local landfill because I knew no one could use it after it burned out. Now that I know more about recycling and donating my old computers and electronic devices I will do my part to reduce electronic waste for the future and for a greener planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment